Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: We love you Dawn!

  1. #11
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Dearest, dearest Dawn,
    I'm so sorry to hear about these very trying times. I have absolute faith that your hubby will be more than fine. My dear friends husband is now in full remission from this same disease. That's why I will be walking with her and our dear friend Val in the San Francisco Niky Marathon on Oct. 24th.
    We will put up a thread for support on this very important event.
    Sweetheart, please keep us posted on his recovery, daily if possible. We are here for you and if you need to reach me personally, leave a message and I'll call you ASAP.
    Remember sweet Dawn, you are not alone. You will never be alone. We are you friends and we are here... always.
    With hugs and love,
    Cherie [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello to everyone,

    I just wanted to touch base with everyone.
    I just wanted to let everyone know that I can't even being to Thank Everyone on their support. It has been a very challenging time for us. But we are staying positive. I really miss being on the board everyday, but if work isn't taking up my time it is my family. But I have faith that everything will be okay. The Doctors are sounding pretty positive. He goes in on Friday just to met with the doctors and to prepare him for what is to come. Then Monday he will go into the hospital at 7:00am for surgery at 8:30am. I will keep everyone posted on his recovery.
    I just wanted to specially Thank you Cherie for your support it really means a lot to me. Well I will go for now and I will get in touch.

    Love to you all
    Dawn

  3. #13
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Dear Dawn,
    Yesterday was Friday. I hope that visit with
    the doctors went well.
    Please do let us know how it goes on Monday.
    Lots of thoughts and prayers going out for Jim while we wait to hear from you!
    Your friend,
    Gus

  4. #14
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello to everyone. I just wanted to say that tomorrow is the day and I am very nervous. I haven't been able to sleep very good. But the doctors seem to be very optimistic (I have no clue if I spelled that right). Jim just wants this to be over with. They will keep him a couple of days and then I will take care of him when he gets home. I just wanted to keep you posted and I will let everyone know how everything went tomorrow.
    Love to you all
    Dawn

  5. #15
    amusicalguy
    Guest amusicalguy's Avatar

    Post

    Dawn, even though I am a brand new member here and don't really know you...I just wanted to say I hope the operation was a huge success, and that your husband will recover fully from that dreaded disease!! I believe that through music and art we are all friends. I will keep you both in my prayers!! God bless! [img]graemlins/music.gif[/img]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member LILMOMMA216's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 12th, 2000
    Posts
    252
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Things are looking up for us. It was a huge success and they have removed it and it had not spread any were else. He will be going through a lot of therapy still and a lot of medication. He gets to go home this morning. In fact as soon as I get this info out to my family here I am out the door. He is a little crabby but I expected that. Anyway thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers they are needed.
    Love to all of you
    Dawn

  7. #17
    amusicalguy
    Guest amusicalguy's Avatar

    Post

    Hey Dawn that is great news!! Prayers ARE answered! I will keep you both in my prayers so your husband's recovery is quick and trouble free! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] Take care of yourself too.

  8. #18
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    I am so happy to hear that good news Dawn!
    Thank you for taking a moment to let us know.
    Please keep us informed about Jim's recovery
    and we'll keep you folks in our thoughts and prayers!
    Take care my friend,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Gus

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic